Nursing and Social Care Agency Service
We provide bespoke and care focused recruitment experience for our clients and candidates needs alike whilst adhering to the employment legislation as well as relevant regulatory and compliance standards. We provide staff to local authorities, the NHS and private organisations including prisons.
What employers should expect:
- We aim to understand each of our client’s particular needs and surpassing their expectations.
- We are dedicated to offer staffing solutions to cover a variety of shift patterns.
- We aim to provide our clients with staff of the highest calibre.
- All our staff under-go robust recruitment and selection including pre-employment checks as well as DBS clearance.
What our staff should expect from us:
- We offer competitive rates of pay to all our staff.
- We offer a range of flexible shift patterns for all staff to suit your life circumstances.
- We offer all our staff members 24 hour support service.
- We treat all our staff members in a professional manner at all times.
For employers please feel free to contact us via telephone or email to discuss your staffing solutions.
To register with us for employment please complete an application form, attach your CV and submit to the following email address: email@example.com
We offer a referral bonus to all our candidates (refer a colleague with their permission of course) and if we find them a job you will receive a referral bonus once they have completed 100 hours of work. The offer is unlimited so you can refer as many people as you like. Terms apply (see terms & conditions).
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered Nurses – Learning Disabilities
- Support Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social Workers
Join now! Click here.